Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 17, 2010


On our way out of town we stopped by to see the Pohl's. Hannah saw the drums and insisted that we play some band hero/rock band (I'm not really sure what the difference is or which one it really was). Jen snapped this "action" shot. We had fun regardless of whether or not we made it past beginner. :) What I love the most is that it captures Emerson doing what she does. She has this thing that she does...it's almost as if I'm her very own personal "lovey". When she's sleepy or needs comforting, she rubs my neck. While it's sometimes annoying to me, it's what she does and I know she won't do it much longer. I've got to learn to appreciate it, right? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emmie's kneading and your face really make the picture...too bad we couldn't hear the howling!! LOL
XOXOXO