Emerson and I had a little date today. Hannah went over to a friends house for a play date so I took Emerson to the Children's Museum. We didn't stay very long but we covered each "station" at least 3 times. I think she was just so happy to be free to run and play and touch everything, that she didn't really know what to do with herself.Saturday, January 30, 2010
January 30, 2010
Emerson and I had a little date today. Hannah went over to a friends house for a play date so I took Emerson to the Children's Museum. We didn't stay very long but we covered each "station" at least 3 times. I think she was just so happy to be free to run and play and touch everything, that she didn't really know what to do with herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
And so used to following Hannah around and 'competing' with her in new discoveries!! Finding herself will be interesting over the years!! XOXOOXO Nana
Post a Comment