Emerson got this toy for Christmas. I love to watch her play with it. She starts out with all of the blocks out and rather than put them through the correct hole she takes off the top and drops them in. When I try to explain to her how to do it, she looks at me with a puzzled look as if to say "silly mom - why on earth would you do that when it's SO much quicker to just take the lid off". She cracks me up!Tuesday, January 12, 2010
January 12, 2010
Emerson got this toy for Christmas. I love to watch her play with it. She starts out with all of the blocks out and rather than put them through the correct hole she takes off the top and drops them in. When I try to explain to her how to do it, she looks at me with a puzzled look as if to say "silly mom - why on earth would you do that when it's SO much quicker to just take the lid off". She cracks me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cute toy, but where is the tot? xOOXxoOXo c/n
Post a Comment