Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18, 2010


I should start out with a few explanations.

1. We get our milk delivered from Homemilkman.com

2. It gets delivered to Tom at work because Steve doesn't deliver to the Lake Stevens area.

3. Tom used to work for Steve & Molly as a milkman. I miss the good old milkman days...

4. We love our "home" delivery.

5. Tom always forgets to bring home our milk. I've told him to start putting his keys in the refrigerator so that he doesn't forget the milk. He can't get home without his keys.

On with the picture...Hannah didn't have school today because of Martin Luther King's birthday. After a trip to Costco with Papa & Nonnie, Hannah went home with them and I had Tom pick her up on his way home from work. Tom and I joked about him forgetting her and getting on the trestle only to remember and have to turn back around. I laughed when they came in and he put the milk on the counter. He was so nervous about forgetting her that he wrote himself a note. In all actuality it was probably a really good thing, seeing how crazy his work week has been. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good thing you gave him the tip about the keys in with the milk or you surely would have been drinking juice and minus one child!! LOL absentminded dads !!