Friday, October 22, 2010

October 22, 2010

10-22-10

Emmie hurt her finger today.  I had to interrupt Aunt Susie’s trip to Vegas to get her opinion on it.  I was kind of freaked out about the spot where her finger was turning white when she used it, so I sent her this picture.   I’m not sure I’ve mentioned it before but I am SO thankful Susie is a nurse.  She’s not just a nurse, she’s a GREAT nurse.  :)  I’m not exactly sure what  Emmie did, but I know she hit it on something while running away from her friend Aubrey.  Tonight, her finger is still swollen and  is a few shades of purple.  I know it’s really bothering her by the way she is favoring it but she insists that it doesn’t hurt.  She’s one tough cookie!  We’ll re-evaluate (send Aunt Susie a picture) in the morning to see if she thinks we need to have it looked at. Keeping my fingers crossed that it’ll be all better in the morning.

1 comment:

Madi said...

is it ok? poor peanut!