Thursday, October 21, 2010

October 21, 2010

10-21-10

Tom went to jail today.  If you ask the girls they’ll happily tell you all about how their daddy is going to jail.  Even if you didn’t ask they’re quick to tell you.  I forgot to stress the fact that it was fake jail.  Hannah told me that she told her friends at school she was sad because her daddy was going to jail.  When I asked her if she told them it was restaurant jail, she said no.  I told her that she probably should have told them that.  I’m pretty sure her friends weren’t able to pick up on her pretend sad face.  She’s quite the drama queen.  :)  I wonder how many play dates she’ll get now.  :) 

Tom did amazing on his fund raising.  For someone who didn’t start asking for pledges until this week he did outstanding.  He ended up raising over $1200 for the Muscular Dystrophy Association!  Way to go honey!

No comments: