Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 19, 2010

10-19-10

Silly bands.  They are the “it” thing right now in the elementary schools.  I’d like to thank Aunt Julie for getting Hannah started on these silly things.    So far they’re not banned at her school, but I may or may not have told her that they’re not allowed in her class.  :)  I’ve also told her that if I find them on the floor they’re going in the garbage.  So far so good.  On a side note, I laid them all out for the sake of the picture.  :)  I guess it could be worse…like say, Garbage Pail Kids from back in my day.  I wonder what ever happened to that collection. Hmmm…

2 comments:

Jen said...

Drats ... I JUST got her a package of Princess ones today - I think I see them in that pile already!!

Unknown said...

The silly band....a teacher's worst nightmare:) but holy cow! The kids love them! I haven't thought about a garbage pail kid card in awhile. Loved those!