Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4, 2010

08-04-10

I went out to lunch today with Bonnie, a friend from work.  We went to her favorite restaurant…Teapot Vegetarian House.  She ordered a flowering tea that was absolutely beautiful, tasty and boy did it smell good.  I had no idea such a thing existed.  Bonnie made sure that I got to take it home with me and boy did the girls got a kick out of it.  No daughter of mine is going to grow up not knowing what flowering tea is.  :)

I have to say that I was a little scared going to this restaurant.  It was not my type of food but I will admit that it was really good.  I ate tofu!  Real tofu and it didn’t even kill me.  I am SO proud of myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brave young woman you are!!!!!and I am so proud of you as well. When it comes to food I am not so adventuresome as others as well. Like my meat and potatoes!! XOXOOX the flowering tea looks awesome!

Jen said...

Yay Jamie!! Me, not so much a fan of Tofu ...