After being told by more than one person that our laundry was behind, I decided to tackle it today. We also had baby Mara (Mara belongs to Stephanie from Tom’s office). Mara made the task a little more enjoyable. She’s so cute!! On TV…Emmie’s favorite show of the moment Caillou. Oh how I dislike that show. :)
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What is up with Calliou? Why is he 4 or 5 with no hair?
Oops, I didnt sign my name to the comment. :) Teresa
his mother tore it all out??!! no really I have never seen or heard of the show!! (what kind of a Nana must I be?) laundry is neverending .... kiddies leave home and you always miss them... not so much laundry. It will always be there, never seems to stop growing or just go away!! XOOXOX
Post a Comment