Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 10, 2010


My sister and Rob took their taxes by Tom's office today and were nice and picked him up a coffee. She texted me and said she knew what her picture of the day was going to be and sent me the above picture with a great big "LOL". She was thinking she might even frame it and hang it in her kitchen. I guess it IS pretty funny but I don't know about hanging it in the kitchen. I have to admit that I do get a good giggle out of the barista's reaction at Starbucks when I order his drink. I don't think I've documented his difficult drink...so, here it is, my picture of the day, taken by my sister. Tom's tall 1 pump caramel, 2 pump vanilla, 1 pump mocha, with whip mocha. I love that guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is how he ever discovered the drink of his choice???!!!??? LOL xooxoxox MSMORSC (mean step mom of redheaded step child)