
It's Dr Seuss week at Hannah's school. I made a frantic search through all of our books looking for any and all of our Dr Seuss books. This was all I could find. No Green Eggs and Ham or Cat in the Hat. It's just a shame! I know we have One Fish Two Fish but it wasn't to be found tonight. This will have to do for now. I'm actually surprised I found the Ear Book. I was pretty sure I hid it real good. It was the only story Hannah liked for a period of time. :)
Edited: We now have Green Eggs and Ham, Cat in the Hat (thanks to Aunt Susie) and "A treasury of Dr. Seuss Classics" Six by Seuss which includes And to Think I Saw it on Mulberry Street, The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins, Horton Hatches the Egg, Yertle the Turtle, The Lorax and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Pheeewww...I feel much better now. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment