Distilled White Vinegar...oh how I love thee. What I love even more is that both of my girls love the smell of the house when I'm cleaning with it. :) I'm pretty sure they'd like to drink from the bucket.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are pretty sure and I am positive you hand Hannah a glass of that stuff and it is gone in a heart beat!! The girl is a little on the strange side!! The strange side of wonderful that is!!! XOOXOOX Nana
2 comments:
You are pretty sure and I am positive you hand Hannah a glass of that stuff and it is gone in a heart beat!! The girl is a little on the strange side!! The strange side of wonderful that is!!! XOOXOOX Nana
Hey, who crochets your dishclothes?? that is the size and thickness I want, mine are ttoo thick and hard to wring out!!! XXOXO c
Post a Comment