The girls and I have had fun watching our Amaryllis grow. We were amazed at how fast it grew so we thought we'd keep track. Each black line represents one day!! Hannah and I joked that if we watched closely we could probably see it grow. Good thing my girls don't grow that fast, they grow fast enough as it is. Saturday, February 13, 2010
February 13, 2010
The girls and I have had fun watching our Amaryllis grow. We were amazed at how fast it grew so we thought we'd keep track. Each black line represents one day!! Hannah and I joked that if we watched closely we could probably see it grow. Good thing my girls don't grow that fast, they grow fast enough as it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
wow i had no idea they grew like that!!! xoxoxoxo to the girls!!!! miss you bunches and loads. Have the girls skype me please. Love you
Post a Comment