Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13, 2010

09-13-10

Hannah’s birthday didn’t start out very well.  As I was washing her hair this morning, giving her a star treatment, for her big birthday I noticed a bug…you know the one I’m talking about.  The one I’m not going to mention because it grosses me out.  Poor girl had to stay home on her birthday.  Her and I both cried and cried some more.  I felt SO bad for her.  As to where she picked it up, we have NO clue.  We couldn’t let the day be a total waste.  We took her out to dinner to her favorite place – Red Robin.  She could barely eat her dinner she was SO excited to have them sing the birthday song to her.  :)  I’m hoping that Red Robin is what she remembers of her 6th birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she does look so much happier than she sounded just a few hours before that!!! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!! You are both superwomen now!!!! XOLXOLXLOXL

Unknown said...

OH NO! POOR HANNAH! Bugs are NO fun! Happy Birthday Hannah!