Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22, 2010

07-22-10

Possibly one of my favorite pictures, even though it’s blurry.  Hannah got to play with her friend Mimi this afternoon and the girl couldn’t have been more excited.  You would have thought that it had been a year since they’ve seen each other.  While the girls played Mimi’s mom Kira and I enjoyed a nice chat over coffee.  I’ve missed my school moms.  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun, childhood friendships are so real and lasting. I have 6 friends I met in the 2nd grade that I am still in contact with today. those first seem to be the real ones. they know everything about me and me about them.... just makes life so very real and down to earth!! I am happy for Hannah! xoxoox

Jen said...

Super cute. Sounds like a fun day (I hope Em had someone to play with!)