Today I took the Caleb and Emmie for a walk with Kira (Mimi's mom) while the big kids were at school. I was thankful for the double stroller until I had to hike back up the gigantic hill. It sure makes a difference pushing two instead of one. By the time we got to the top of the hill I was wishing I was sleeping in the stroller too.Tuesday, June 15, 2010
June 15, 2010
Today I took the Caleb and Emmie for a walk with Kira (Mimi's mom) while the big kids were at school. I was thankful for the double stroller until I had to hike back up the gigantic hill. It sure makes a difference pushing two instead of one. By the time we got to the top of the hill I was wishing I was sleeping in the stroller too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment